Como ya sabeis, en la Comunidad de Madrid exite el Plan de Fomento a la Lectura que se debe trabajar desde todas la areas. Por ese motivo, y porque además en inglés es otra de las destrezas a trabajar y a los niños les encanta escuchar historias voy a ocupar varias entradas con varios cuentos para trabajar distintos topics en infantil.
Esta vez trabajaremos el cuerpo humano con el cuento de " Unhappy giant". Con el animaremos a los niños a trabajar las partes del cuerpo en inglés y a animarles a que prueben a viajar por el magnifico mundo de la lectura.
THE UNHAPPY GIANT
1. Once upon a time there was a very unhappy giant. His name is Shrek. He lives alone in his house. He hasn´t got any friends and he is always crying because he can´t play with anybody. The giant is very big. He has got very big hands, very big arms and legs. His eyes and ears are very big too like his feet, mouth, nose and fingers. So he is afraid to damage people and he doesn´t play with anybody. Poor Shrek!
2. One day, some children hear the giant crying. They decide to ask him why he is crying: “What´s happen giant? Why are you crying?“ “Ay, ay, ay” Cried Shrek. “ I haven´t got any friends. I´m so big that anybody wants to play with me” Poor Shrek, the children feel very sad and they don´t know what to do to help him.
3. So the children take the goblin to the Shrek´s house. “Shrek, Shrek!” called the children. The goblin starts to talk: “Hello, Shrek. I´m a magical goblin and I´m going to help you. But you have to laugh, smile and be happy, and every time you smile I´ll make your new friend´s body and you´ll be very happy because you´ll play with a big friend, big like you.
4. The giant is very surprised and happy at the same time. The children make a lot of things to make the giant laugh and smile. They play for him, they sing, they dance… and they make Shrek start to smile and smile…
5. And Shrek laughs and laughs and the goblin makes a head. Later the goblin makes some eyes and the giant smile and the goblin makes a mouth and a nose and some ears. Every smile of Shrek the goblin makes two arms, two hands, and a body and later he makes two legs and two feet and…SURPRISE. THE GOBLIN HAS MADE A BID FRIEND FOR SHREK. Do you like him?
6. Now Shrek has a friend like him. They can play together. The giant says thank you to the goblin and to the children and Shrek´s mouth shows a very big smile ever after.